Wednesday, February 10, 2010

So here we go...

Hey! I have been so curious to whether this would work that i thought i would give it a try. I love clothes. I mean, what girl doesn't? But sometimes...that world can be, well, kind of slutty and really weird. Well, the goal of this blog is to tell you guys of really cool, affordable clothes i see. I mean, yeah, a girl wants to splurge every once and awhile to get that amazing Prada bag, but for right now, when we don't have money to do that, we want to be fashionable but cheap. So, why listen to me? Well, I am not the type who knows everything about clothes but i do know cute clothes. I mean, my friends like to come over to my house and go through my closet looking for new things i've bought. So, I've never done a blog, but i have decided to start. I will pay a little more attention to fashion in order to help you guys know things but i will also give my opinion on cute clothes at target or american eagle or urban outfitters. Sound good?
Always,
K

No comments: